An outrageous musical comedy about an "insane" wedding day, meddling in-laws, and the pitfalls of family! This musical, which first appeared on Broadway in 2015, is being brought to Bloomfield Center's Westminster Arts Center (449 Franklin Street - corner of Franklin and Fremont Streets) by the 4th Wall Theatre Company
. Show Dates:
All shows are at 8 PM except, Sunday performances which will run at 3 PM.
for show details and ticket information!
Don't forget to make an evening out of it by taking advantage of the BCA's Dinner and a Show campaign
. Visit any of the restaurants listed below on the day of a performance and, with proof of ticket purchase, enjoy exclusive discounts.
- Aki Asian House (70 Washington Street)
- Bloomfield Steak and Seafood (409 Franklin Street)
- Essex Junction Craft Kitchen & Bar (90 Washington Street)
- Italia Pizzeria and Restaurant (48 Washington Street)
- Satis Bistro (289 Glenwood Avenue)
- Villa Italiana (68 Washington Street)
Contact the BCA office for details.